International Sales Manager
Our Sales team is growing!
We’re looking for an experienced, high-level Sales Manager representatives with an excellent record of accomplishment in leading large-scale sales of products to join the company’s International sales team.
What will your job look like?
• Rapid translation of client’s business challenges and concerns into a solution-oriented discussion
• Manage and develop opportunities and sales activities in assigned territory with a focus on pipeline growth and drive opportunities to closure
• Develop relations with end users/customers (direct sales) and with key partners for the growth of our products and services within their markets.
• Maintain business relationship with existing customers
• Create and conduct product demonstrations
Why will you love this job?
• You will be a part of a ‘sky is the limit’ attitude company that leads the industry
• You will have the opportunity to work on large scale sales with high-level decision makers worldwide
All you need is…
– 3+ years of experience in international sales – recently proven ability in leading large-scale sales
– Experience in locating, establishing and engaging potential customers and channel partners
– Mother-tongue English /or equivalent both written & spoken
– Entrepreneurial spirit, self-motivated, team player, passionate and success driven
– Willingness to travel (up to 25%)
If you are looking for a significant role- Your place with us!
A security company needs a secretary for a full-time job.
- Managing employee diaries and senior managers
- Coordinating and operating travel abroad – from the visa stage to the preparation of a flight bag
- Management and operation of procurement processes
- Operating conference rooms
- Receiving guests
- Contracting with suppliers
- 5+ years of experience
- Priority knowledge – an advantage
- English at a good level – a must
- High service awareness, courtesy and pleasantness
- Ability to work together in a team
- Order and organization, accuracy and detail reduction
- High ability to work in a multi-task environment
Assistance in financial management, Subject to the CFO and the company’s senior accountant. Work in coordination with banks, building business plans, examining viability and financial control of company projects. Working with a CPA, Cash flow management , Projections, Responsibility and control of the company’s bookkeeping, Budget Control, Expense/Revenue Analysis, Balance Sheets, Profit and Loss and other tasks that will be given from time to time by the company’s management.
- CPA license
- Senior Experience at one of the BIG-4 offices / 2 years’ experience as a controller assistant
- Experience in auditing public companies – mandatory
- Experience working with international companies
- High proficiency in Excel and information systems
- High proficiency in English – reading & writing
- Experience in financial statements, reporting and salaries
The Avnon Group busy and dynamic marketing department is looking for a marcom assistant to help support the department growing needs. If you are looking to gain all round experience in marketing and want to work in a busy environment, where every day brings something new, we would like to meet!
Your responsibilities will include:
- Assisting with all internal and external marketing campaigns, producing content for marketing projects and initiatives to enhance lead generation.
- Maintenance and monitoring of Active trail campaigns.
- Ensuring all promotional materials are ready by coordinating requirements with graphics department; inventorying stock; placing orders and managing the printing process.
- Entering leads into the database and maintaining as needed
- Assisting in the organisation of promotional events.
- Assisting with the planning, coordination and scheduling of demo days and trade shows.
- Liaising with our PR company
- Assisting in the creation and distribution of subscriber newsletters
- Helping to prepare internal marketing reports
- Responding to marketing queries via phone, email or social media
- Creating presentations for sales and marketing teams.
- Mother-tongue English (a must)
- Ideally you will have had one year’s previous experience in a busy marketing department.
- High organisation skills
- The ability to work independently and manage a project from beginning to end.
- Balance workload and multiple deadlines