International Sales Manager
Our Sales team is growing!
We’re looking for an experienced, high-level Sales Manager representatives with an excellent record of accomplishment in leading large-scale sales of products to join the company’s International sales team.
What will your job look like?
• Rapid translation of client’s business challenges and concerns into a solution-oriented discussion
• Manage and develop opportunities and sales activities in assigned territory with a focus on pipeline growth and drive opportunities to closure
• Develop relations with end users/customers (direct sales) and with key partners for the growth of our products and services within their markets.
• Maintain business relationship with existing customers
• Create and conduct product demonstrations
Why will you love this job?
• You will be a part of a ‘sky is the limit’ attitude company that leads the industry
• You will have the opportunity to work on large scale sales with high-level decision makers worldwide
All you need is…
– 3+ years of experience in international sales – recently proven ability in leading large-scale sales
– Experience in locating, establishing and engaging potential customers and channel partners
– Mother-tongue English /or equivalent both written & spoken
– Entrepreneurial spirit, self-motivated, team player, passionate and success driven
– Willingness to travel (up to 25%)
– Ongoing balance sheet reports
– Ensure bank reconciliation
– Pay supplier invoices
– Collect customers invoices
– Process Payroll
-2-3 years of previous experience
-Type 3 certification – A MUST
– High proficiency in Priority – A MUST
-Good level of English
If you are looking for a significant role- Your place with us!
A security company needs a secretary for a full-time job.
- Managing employee diaries and senior managers
- Coordinating and operating travel abroad – from the visa stage to the preparation of a flight bag
- Management and operation of procurement processes
- Operating conference rooms
- Receiving guests
- Contracting with suppliers
- 5+ years of experience
- Priority knowledge – an advantage
- English at a good level – a must
- High service awareness, courtesy and pleasantness
- Ability to work together in a team
- Order and organization, accuracy and detail reduction
- High ability to work in a multi-task environment
The work includes: On-going legal counsel for all the companies in the group, writing and preparing contracts in Hebrew and English, ongoing work with the company’s management, professional support for the company’s clients.
-Graduated from university
-Experience in commercial and civil law with an emphasis on contract law.
-Contractual English – Mother Tongue – Must!
-Experience in litigation – advantage
-Large offices are required
-Extensive experience in conducting negotiations